Intermediate Food Hygiene (REHIS)
The course is recommended for Supervisors or anyone requiring an in-depth understanding of Food Hygiene.
- General Introduction
- Bacterial Food Poisoning
- Food Borne Infections
- Non-Bacterial Food Poisoning
- Food Contamination and its Prevention
- Personal Hygiene
- Food Storage and Temperature Control
- Food Preservation
- Design, Construction and Maintenance of Food Premises, Equipment and Utensils
- Cleaning and Disinfection
- Pest Control
This will cover a Generic Unit, providing all the underpinning knowledge for Level I & II Unit and most of the underpinning knowledge for Level III Units.
Please Contact Us for further information.