Elementary Food Hygiene (REHIS)
A one-day certificated course recommended for all food-handlers.
The course covers the following topics:
- An introduction to Food Hygiene
- Bacteria and their Characteristics
- The Incidence of Food Poisoning and Its Prevention
- Personal Hygiene and Working Habits of the Food Handler
- The Working Environment
- Common Food Pests and Their Control
- Cleaning Practices
- Food Safety Legislation
An exam will take place at the end of the day.
Please Contact Us for further information.