Health & Safety for Operational Staff
This is a one-day certified course on basic Health & Safety.
The course includes:
- The Health & Safety at Work Act 1974
- The Main Requirements for C.O.S.H.H. Regulations
- Procedures for addressing and reporting accidents within the company/premises
- How to use check lists for the prevention of fire, safety audits, general hazard spotting in accordance to the business's Health & Safety Policy
- A Health & Safety test will take place at the end of the day. This course provides some or most of the underpinning knowledge for Level II Unit 1Gen1 and Level III Unit HS4.
Please Contact Us for further information.